French Lick, West Baden, Paoli, Orleans, and surrounding areas.
If you want the best tree care specialists you can find, and you live in French Lick, West Baden, Paoli or Orleans, Indiana, call French Lick Tree Services.
We are the premier tree care service in all of Orange County. So you can be sure that you will receive the highest quality of attention from us.At French Lick Tree Services we know that you are a unique individual, with your own very special challenges, and so we will never approach you with a mentality of ‘one-size fits all.’
We will, rather, shape and focus our many different services to exactly meet your precise needs.
We will visit your property, and will very carefully inspect your shrubs and trees.
And only after that will we offer you a diagnosis, as well as a carefully calibrated plan, worked out in our conversations with you, for the best and most effective ways to deal with the problems you are facing.
Seven important reasons why
French Lick Tree Services should
be your first choice:
1. We are the leading tree specialists in the area For years now the certified tree technicians and arborists of French Lick Tree Care have been meeting the needs of residents of French Lick, West Baden, Paoli, Orleans, and all surrounding areas. Again and again our experts have proved that they are hands down the most knowledgeable and experienced professionals in Orange County. Never have they failed in isolating and identifying all potential trouble spots, and never have they failed to bring all the problems they have pinpointed under control.
2. We are extremely fast responders
When you are faced with an emergency somewhere on your property, you need help right now. You cannot afford to wait. And that is why French Lick Tree Services has earned the trust of so many: we always respond right now. There are some tree care companies that might ask you to wait until tomorrow, but not French Lick Tree Services. All of our tree technicians respond like fireman: when the alarm goes off, no matter what the time is day or night, we are on our way to help you. And the instant we arrive at your place, we start addressing all your needs. In other words, we ‘put out the fire.’
3. We offer very attractive prices
With French Lick Tree Services, you can be sure that you will always receive the very best value in tree care. Our prices are never beat in the area, and also you can rest confident that the job will always be done right the very first time. With French Lick Tree Services, there are no if, ands or buts. There is nothing but total customer satisfaction.
4. We have a very powerful focus on safety
If you don’t know how to work with them, big trees can be extremely dangerous. In addition to that, the equipment and tools that you must have to work with big trees can be extremely dangerous too, if you don’t handle those things properly. All the team members of French Lick Tree Care, however, have been carefully educated in the principle that the most important job is safety, and they work with endless care to ensure that everything they do is done in a safe way.
5. We are completely reliable and dependable
The greater part of our business come from repeat customers, and from customers that refer us to their friends. People call us over and over again, and they tell their friends about us, because they know that we are a company they can trust. If we tell them we will do something for them, we do it. And if we promise them we will be at their property at such and such a time, we are always there. Dependability like that is a very valuable commodity, and that commodity is the coin of our business.
6. We are very methodical, thorough, and systematic At French Lick Tree Care, all the tree technicians and arborists have been educated to be very methodical, thorough and systematic in everything they do. They unfailingly pay attention to even the smallest details. Only those who have demonstrated to us an eye for the aesthetics of nature are ever hired by us, so you can be sure that after we have been there, everything on your property will always look beautiful.
7. Your satisfaction is guaranteed
At Our Service our only goal is your total satisfaction. We offer a n money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with all we do. With a guarantee like that, what is there to worry about? You can relax.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ABOUT TREE CARE SERVICES
1. How much do tree care services cost?
It all depends on the situation. Some tree care services might cost you a hundred dollars, others could cost you thousands. What do you need? That is the question. Do you need, for example, for a tree to be trimmed? Or would you like a tree, or several trees, to be pruned? Do you have any dead trees on your property that will need to be removed? Do you have shrubs that must be removed or trimmed. The only way we can give you a good cost estimate, is to find out exactly what it is that you need.
2. Can you save my tree?
If at all possible we will always try to save any trees that are suffering from disease or are otherwise in some kind of danger. You might be surprised to know that we are extremely effective in doing this; we can show you verified reports of how we achieved nothing less than ‘miraculous’ results in saving trees. So we urge you not to give up hope on your trees, no matter how bad they might seem. But do call us the instant you start noticing something wrong with one of your trees. The sooner we can get to work on the problem, the better the hope for your trees.
3. What is the cost for an estimate?
The cost is nothing; we always give all of our estimates for free. If you would like to have a free estimate, just give us a call, or fill out any of the contact forms that you will find on this website. We will send one of our professional, courteous professions to you to appraise the situation on your property at first hand. And then, based on that appraisal, he will work up an estimate for you. The whole process is very fast, and absolutely effortless for you.